Payment Considerations When You Visit Our Clinic
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
3. An examination fee is always mandatory for a any visit ie. sick pet, vaccinations, etc. Medical condition, recommendations and cost will be discussed during examination. No additional services after the exam will be provided without consent of the owner.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and cash). All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. The staff at Happy Pets Vets understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .